This exceptional detached beautifully presented villa with private landscaped gardens, driveway and garage forms part of an established modern development within the charming village of Windygates. Just a five-minute walk to the local prestigious primary school and shops. This lovely home creates the perfect ambience for family living/relaxing lifestyle.
In move in condition the flexible generously proportioned accommodation merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated and comprises; welcoming hallway, large elegant light and airy lounge with south facing window formation pleasantly overlooking the rear enclosed garden and providing excellent natural light. The stylish well-designed kitchen is open plan to the spacious dining room and comprises a range of modern classic white base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. A separate utility room is located off the kitchen and the dining room features French doors to rear garden. There is also a fifth bedroom/study to the lower floor together with a modern family bathroom. Finally, to the upper floor there are four bright and sunny good-sized bedrooms and contemporary shower room. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and good built in storage/wardrobes. Excellent value for money. Early viewing recommended.
To the front of the property the garden is laid out to lawn with large gravel driveway providing parking for several vehicles together with access to the integral garage. The large fully enclosed garden to rear has shaped flower beds providing an abundance of shrubs, plants and bushes and a large paved patio provides a perfect setting for summer BBQs and Al Fresco dining! The summerhouse, trampoline and garden shed will be included in the sale.
By appt 07711216665 or 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This exceptional villa forms part of an established modern development within the charming village of Windygates
- Detached family villa with private landscaped gardens, driveway and garage
- Large elegant light and airy lounge with French doors leading out to the fully enclosed rear garden
- Stylish well-designed kitchen is open plan to the spacious dining room and comprises a range of modern classic white base and wall mounted units with coordinating work surfaces/splash backs, utility room
- Five bright and sunny good-sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom and showerroom