This charming terraced corner cottage occupies an enviable plot within the popular commuter town of Broxburn with a host of excellent amenities close by. The deceptively spacious property has been beautifully renovated by the current owners with the impressive original features blending perfectly with the stylish and modern interior. The lovely home is bound to appeal to young professionals or those with a growing family with early viewing highly recommended.
The subject, in brief, comprises; vestibule, comfortable dining lounge with useful storage cupboard off, striking breakfasting kitchen with high quality fixtures and fittings including Oak work surfaces, mood lighting, and Belfast sink, spacious and bright dual aspect master bedroom, large second double bedroom, and contemporary fully tiled showerroom with mains shower. Further benefits include gas central heating (installed 2018), double glazing, and smoke alarms.
The immaculately kept private gardens to the front and rear are laid to neat lawn with a monoblocked driveway capable of holding multiple vehicles. A well maintained communal garden can be found to the rear.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This charming terraced corner cottage occupies an enviable plot within the popular commuter town of Broxburn.
- Comfortable dining lounge with useful storage cupboard off
- Stunning breakfasting kitchen
- Spacious dual aspect master bedroom
- Large second double bedroom
- Contemporary fully tiled showerroom with mains shower