** UNDER OFFER ** An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this beautifully presented mid terraced villa forming part of a handsome traditional red sandstone building. The property is situated within the highly sought after residential area of Corstorphine, close to excellent amenities and ideally placed for commuting by way of the City Bypass, M8/M9 and Edinburgh Airport.
The generously proportioned accommodation has many period features including some sanded and sealed floors and comprises; entrance vestibule, welcoming entrance hallway, elegant south facing lounge with bay window, ornate cornice and traditional fireplace, family/dining room with feature fireplace and door to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with built-in gas hob/double electric oven, three, light and airy good sized bedrooms/two with traditional fireplaces and stylish, partly tiled bathroom with white three piece suite with electric shower over bath. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
To the front of the property the private garden has been laid with chip stones for ease of maintenance with an abundance of plants and shrubs. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area. On-street parking can be found to the front of the property.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this beautifully presented mid terraced villa forming part of a handsome traditional red sandstone building
- Elegant south facing lounge with bay window and traditional fireplace
- Family/dining room with door to garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Three, light and airy good sized bedrooms
- Stylish, partly tiled bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower