This beautifully presented main door upper villa (block of four) is pleasantly positioned within the historic seaside town of South Queensferry and is well placed for commuting to Edinburgh & Fife.
In move in condition this lovely home would make an ideal purchase for professionals, first time buyer or buy to let investor and comprises; welcoming entrance hall giving access to all rooms. The attractive light and spacious lounge/dining room is located with window to front providing excellent natural light. There is a bright modern kitchen which has a range of stylish base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces with stainless steel hardware/splash backs. Finally, there is a tastefully presented double bedroom and contemporary partly tiled bathroom comprising white classic three-piece suite with electric shower over bath together with glazed shower screen. Further benefits include gas central heating (upgraded boiler 2016), double glazing, alarm system, good built in storage, shared drying green and private section of garden to rear. Ample street parking is available within the area. Early viewing highly recommended.
This is a shared drying green to rear together with the private section of garden to top rear. Ample street parking is available within the area.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This beautifully presented main door upper villa (block of four) is pleasantly positioned within the historic seaside town of South Queensferry
- Comfortable light & airy lounge/dining room
- Modern well laid out kitchen
- Attractive double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom/electric shower over bath
- Gas central heating (upgraded boiler installed 2016)