UNDER OFFER! This beautifully presented ground floor flat forms part of an established residential area that is popular with professionals, retirees, families and buy to let investors, close to excellent local amenities and well placed for commuting.
In true move in condition this lovely home merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated and comprises; welcoming hallway giving access to most rooms. The light and spacious lounge is located with window to rear providing excellent natural light, is enhanced by laminate flooring with shelved display recess and creates the perfect ambience for relaxing. There is a stylish well laid out kitchen which has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces, small breakfast bar and splash backs. Finally, there are two bright double bedrooms and appealing contemporary bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, built in storage/wardrobes, shared gardens and ample street parking within the area. An affordable home. Early viewing recommended.
The property forms part of an attractive leafy cul-de-sac within communal grounds which has mainly laid out to grass. There is also a shared drying green and ample street parking within the area.
By appt with Neilsons on 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This beautifully presented ground floor flat forms part of an established residential area that is popular with professionals, retirees, families and buy to let investors, close to excellent local amenities and well placed for commuting
- Comfortable light & airy lounge
- Stylish well laid out kitchen
- 2 bright & spacious double bedrooms
- Appealing contemporary bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing