This well presented and spacious ground floor flat which benefits from private gardens to the front and rear together with driveway is located with the popular residential district of Clermiston close to many day to day amenities and well placed for commuting with excellent transport links available.
Offered to the market in move-in condition, this lovely home would make an ideal purchase for the 1st time buyer or rental investor and merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated. Benefiting from gas central heating with combination boiler and double glazing, the light and neutral accommodation comprises entrance hallway with good storage provisions. There is an attractive lounge/diningroom with balcony off which provides direct access to the private rear garden, stylish fitted kitchen with LED under-unit lighting and integrated appliances, there are two good sized double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with three piece suite with mains shower over the bath.
There is a private garden located to the front incorporating a driveway with double gates to front. There is a further private section of garden ground to the rear, mainly laid to lawn.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This well presented and spacious flat is located with the popular residential district of Clermiston
- Ground floor flat which benefits from private gardens to the front and rear together with driveway
- Attractive lounge/diningroom with balcony off
- Stylish fitted kitchen with LED underunit lighting and integrated appliances
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with three piece suite with mains shower over the bath