This top floor two-bedroom flat falls between the established residential development of East Kilngate and the new residential development, Kings Gate. It is an ideal purchase for a first-time buyer or as a buy to let investment with fabulous views across Edinburgh and Fife, including Arthurs Seat and the Pentland Hills.
The flat is accessed by a secure entry phone system through a bright communal stair which is kept in good order by the factor. First on the left is the fitted kitchen with ample storage. Next on the left is the stylish modern bathroom which was completed in 2017. The master bedroom comfortably fits a king size bed, triple wardrobe and several chests of drawers. The second bedroom fits a single bed or could be used as a study. The newly decorated living room is bright yet cozy. The property benefits from a partially floored attic which is spacious and allows for more than adequate additional storage space. The electric heating system was installed in the living room and hall in February 2018. The slimline technology can be controlled from anywhere in the world at the touch of a button using the App. The radiators can also be moved easily if this is desired.
All fitted floor coverings will be included in the sale together with the cooker, washing machine, and fridge/freezer, as well as the triple wardrobe in the master bedroom. Please note, other items may be available through separate negotiation.
Sun 12-2pm or by appt 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This flat falls between the established residential development of East Kilngate and the new residential development, Kings Gate
- Top floor flat with shared gardens, private parking space
- Newly decorated living room is bright yet cozy
- Fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom comfortably fits a king size bed, triple wardrobe and several chests of drawers, 1 further bedroom/study
- Stylish modern bathroom