Under Offer! Rarely available detached family villa with landscaped gardens and driveway providing outstanding picturesque views over the Firth of Forth towards the historic three Bridges beyond. Early viewing essential!
This beautiful family home forms part of an established sought after residential area that is popular with families and well placed for commuting to Edinburgh & Fife. The flexible light and spacious accommodation merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated and comprises; entrance vestibule, comfortable lounge with window formation to front providing good natural light. The room is enhanced by laminate flooring and is open plan to the bright and sunny dining room which creates the perfect ambience for entertaining/relaxing with stunning uninterrupted views beyond. The stylish kitchen is located off the dining room and has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs and a door gives direct access to the rear garden. To the lower floor there is also a fourth bedroom which is currently being used as an office/play room. To the upper floor there is a beautiful master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room, two further good-sized bedrooms and appealing family bathroom comprising classic white three-piece suite with electric shower over bath together with glazed shower screen. It should be noted that the master bedroom enjoys panoramic Firth of Forth/Bridge views beyond. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, good built in storage/wardrobes and access hatch to loft space.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid out to lawn with driveway providing off street parking. The well-designed landscaped garden to rear is fully enclosed by fencing, has a side access gate and large elevated paved patio positioned to fully appreciate the stunning views over The Firth of Forth and 3 historic Bridges beyond. The lower garden is laid to lawn and features a sunken patio area. An ideal garden designed to enjoy outdoor space and Al fresco dining!
By appt tel Neilson on 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- Rarely available family villa enjoying outstanding picturesque views over the Firth of Forth towards the historic three Bridges beyond
- Detached villa with landscaped gardens and driveway
- Comfortable lounge with window formation to front providing good natural light
- Stylish kitchen is located off the dining room and has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs
- Beautiful master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom comprising classic white three-piece suite with electric shower over bath together with glazed shower screen