This lovely and spacious first floor flat is located within a residential area that is popular with first time buyers and young families. The property is close to good amenities with the Gyle Shopping Centre close by and within easy reach of Edinburgh College and Napier University. The property would make an excellent purchase for the first time buyer/young family and early viewing is recommended.
The accommodation comprises; entrance by way of a security entry phone system, welcoming entrance hallway with solid wood doors, tiled flooring and excellent storage, generously proportioned lounge with two windows to the front and side of the property, stylish breakfasting kitchen with built-in gas hob/oven, three good sized double bedrooms/two with built-in wardrobes and appealing fully tiled modern shower room comprising double shower enclosure, white wash hand basin and WC. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
There are communal grounds located to the side and rear of the property with ample on-street parking available to the front.
By appt through Neilsons 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This lovely and spacious flat is located within a residential area that is popular with first time buyers and young families
- First floor flat with communal grounds an on-street parking
- Generously proportioned lounge
- Stylish breakfasting kitchen with built-in gas hob/oven
- Three good sized double bedrooms/two with built-in wardrobes
- Fully tiled modern shower room comprising double shower enclosure, white wash hand basin and WC