An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this truly stunning semi-detached Victorian villa quietly located within a pleasant cul-de-sac within the desirable Midlothian town of Eskbank. Set behind secure electronic gates providing a private and peaceful setting, the property further benefits from a multi-vehicle driveway together with an extensive, beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden with summerhouse.
The elegant, generous and flexible accommodation has been cleverly extended to create a wonderful family home over two floors, providing a careful blend of contemporary and traditional living, offered to the market in true move-in condition.
The tastefully presented, light and neutral interior enjoys excellent natural light throughout and comprises, on the ground floor; entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hallway enhanced with natural wood doors and curved staircase to the upper floor. There is a freshly decorated south facing sittingroom with living flame gas fire and French doors leading to the sizeable conservatory affording delightful open aspect over the private garden. Bedroom 4, which is currently set up as a snug/lounge, again enjoys a southerly aspect and features a log burner. A contemporary fully tiled wet room with drench shower is located on the ground floor and undoubtedly the main feature of this exceptional home is the architectural designed kitchen/dining room and familyroom each with individually controlled underfloor heating and bi-folding doors to the patio/driveway. The family/diningroom has a contemporary log burner and flows through to the stunning breakfasting kitchen with ample wall and base units, complimentary silestone work tops and fully integrated appliances. Located off, is the utility room with door to enclosed courtyard/bin store.
Accessed via secure electronic gates with entryphone system, the property is set within substantial grounds including a large driveway to side providing ample off-street parking for several vehicles. There is a superb south facing rear garden enjoying a private and secluded setting with paved patio, extensive area of lawn, two ornamental ponds, two garden sheds and a summer house with power & light.
By appt through Neilsons 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this truly stunning Victorian villa quietly located within a pleasant cul-de-sac within the desirable Midlothian town of Eskbank
- Semi-detached Victorian villa with beautifully landscaped rear garden and multi-car driveway
- Freshly decorated south facing sittingroom with living flame gas fire and French doors leading to the sizeable conservatory
- Architectural designed kitchen/dining room and familyroom
- Master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom comprising a white modern suite including corner bath with shower, downstairs wet room