Sold STC. An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this rarely available semi-detached villa benefiting from driveway, garage and private front & rear gardens.
The accommodation now requires some modernisation but has excellent potential to create a fine family home, including the opportunity to extend. It is quietly positioned within the sought after residential district of Drum Brae close to good local amenities and commuting links. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises; welcoming entrance hallway with built-in storage, bright and spacious lounge/dining with feature fireplace and patio doors to rear garden, kitchen with a range of wall and base units and door providing access to the side, bedroom 3/dining room, modern shower room and two further good sized double bedrooms. A gas central heating system and double glazing ensures economical year round comfort.
To the rear, there is a lovely secluded garden, enjoying a high degree of privacy and is the perfect haven for children to play or for outside dining and relaxing. To the front of the property there is a private garden and driveway provides off-street parking and leads to the garage.
By appointment with NeilsonsBook a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this rarely available villa quietly positioned within the sought after residential district of Drum Brae
- Semi-detached villa with driveway, garage and private gardens
- Spacious lounge/dining with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and door providing access to the side
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Modern shower room