This charming deceptively spacious terraced villa with private gardens, parking and garage forms part of an established leafy development within the heart of the much sought-after residential area of Bonaly, close to good day to day amenities and well placed for commuting.
In move in condition this lovely home merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated and comprises; welcoming entrance hallway with cloaks/wc off. The light and spacious lounge is located with twin window formation to front providing good natural light and an attractive outlook beyond. The room is enhanced by a Living flame gas fire and elegant French doors give direct access to the good-sized dining room. Located off the dining room there is a bright modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. The lower floor creates the perfect ambience for family living/entertaining and has the addition of a large sunny conservatory overlooking the rear garden. Finally, to the upper floor there are three double bedrooms and partly tiled bathroom with shower unit over bath. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, good built in storage and access hatch to loft space. An ideal purchase for professionals, the growing family or buy to let investor. Viewing recommended!
Forming part of an exclusive communal courtyard the property has a private garden to front together with an allocated parking space. A private lock up garage is also located within the courtyard. The fully enclosed garden to rear is laid out to grass with decorative aggregate and shaped flower beds.
By appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This charming deceptively spacious villa forms part of an established leafy development within the much sought-after residential area of Bonaly
- Terraced villa with private gardens, parking and garage
- Light and spacious lounge, good-sized dining room, large sunny conservatory
- Bright modern kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units with coordinating work surfaces/splash backs
- Three double bedrooms
- Partly tiled bathroom with shower unit over bath