This exceptional terraced villa with attic conversion and allocated parking space is pleasantly situated within the prime residential area of East Craigs, close to good local day to day amenities and well placed for convenient commuting.
Providing accommodation over three floors and presented to the market in true move in condition this lovely family home merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated. Welcoming hallway, light and spacious open plan lounge/dining room to stylish kitchen. This comfortable, beautifully presented room provides the perfect ambience for family living/entertaining and enjoys excellent natural light from front and rear windows. The kitchen area has a range of modern base units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs and a door gives direct access to the fully enclosed rear garden. Finally, there is large modern attic bedroom with Velux windows to front and rear, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom comprising classic white three-piece suite. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing (installed March 2019) and built in storage.
There is a private garden to the front of the property mainly laid out with decorative aggregate. To the rear the charming cottage style garden is fully enclosed by fencing with rear access gate and has an attractive Monoblock patio and flower beds providing a variety of shrubs and plants.
By appt through Neilsons 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This exceptional villa with attic conversion is pleasantly situated within the prime residential area of East Craigs
- Terraced villa with garden and allocated parking space
- Open plan lounge/dining room to stylish kitchen
- The kitchen area has a range of modern base units with co-ordinating work surfaces/ splash backs
- Large modern attic bedroom with Velux windows to front and rear, 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom comprising classic white three-piece suite