Sold STC. This quirky ground floor studio apartment forms part of a B listed converted building within the heart of the Old Town Conservation area, close to Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile.
The property has been successfully leased out as a holiday let property and is offered to the market in true walk in condition with many attractive and charming features. Secure entry, welcoming hallway with upgraded contemporary shower room off. The well-designed light and airy studio lounge/diner are open plan to the stylish kitchen and creates the perfect ambience for comfortable living. The kitchen itself has a range of modern high gloss base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces and breakfast bar. The mezzanine level provides spacious sleeping accommodation with added lighting. Benefits include gas central heating, many front facing windows providing exceptional natural light and the accommodation has been sound proofed by the present owner. Fantastic location. Sold fully furnished if required therefore Holiday let ready! Viewing highly recommended!
There is a secure shared courtyard garden ideal for storing bikes, located to the rear of the building. Permit parking is available within the area.
By appt with Neilsons on 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This quirky studio apartment forms part of a B listed converted building within the heart of the Old Town Conservation area
- Ground floor studio apartment with secure shared courtyard garden and permit parking
- Light and airy studio lounge/diner
- The kitchen itself has a range of modern high gloss base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces and breakfast bar
- Mezzanine level provides spacious sleeping accommodation
- Upgraded contemporary shower room