Sold STC. An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this rarely available attractive and spacious detached bungalow with private gardens and driveway located in the popular residential district of Gilmerton, close to excellent local amenities and commuting links.
In move-in condition this property would be the ideal family home and early viewing is highly recommended. The accommodation comprises; welcoming entrance hallway, bright large lounge/dining with bay window and feature fireplace, stylish modern fitted kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms and impressive contemporary shower room. Finally, upstairs comprises of the master bedroom with lovely views, useful WC and excellent eaves storage. Further benefits include, gas central heating, double glazing and excellent storage throughout.
The private gardens to front and side are a real feature of the property and are the perfect haven for children to play or for outside dining and relaxing. Accessed from the side of the property, lies a driveway providing off-street parking. The two garden sheds will be included in the sale.
By appt with Neilsons on 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this rarely available attractive and spacious detached bungalow located in the popular residential district of Gilmerton
- Detached bungalow with private gardens and driveway
- Bright large lounge/ dining with bay window and feature fireplace
- Stylish modern fitted kitchen
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Impressive contemporary shower room