Sold STC within 15 days! This deceptively spacious and beautifully presented end terraced villa is situated in the popular district of Corstorphine, with easy access both into the city and beyond with the Forth Road Bridge and M8/M9 motorway networks all within easy reach. The fantastic family sized home benefits from a single garage, private fully enclosed rear garden, driveway, double glazing, and gas central heating with early viewing highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule with impressive showeroom off, welcoming hallway with under stair storage, exceptionally spacious and bright dual aspect lounge with feature wall fire, most impressive fitted kitchen with door to sunny conservatory, generously proportioned master bedroom with built in storage, two further bedrooms, and stylish bathroom with modern three-piece suite including mains shower over bath.
The fully enclosed landscaped rear garden is laid to neat patio with a border of mature trees and plants, the perfect haven for outside dining and relaxing. There is a driveway to the front with space for two cars and a single garage with electric up and over door, lighting, and power points. In addition, there are large communal gardens that are fully enclosed and immaculately kept with a fee of approx. £132 payable per annum to the Southfield Residents Association for its upkeep.
by apt tel 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- This deceptively spacious and beautifully presented villa is situated in the popular district of Corstorphine
- End terraced villa with fully enclosed landscaped rear garden, driveway and garage
- Spacious and bright dual aspect lounge
- Impressive fitted kitchen with door to sunny conservatory
- Master bedroom with built in storage, two further bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom with modern three-piece suite including mains shower over bath