Under Offer! This extensive detached villa is bordered by beautifully landscaped gardens within a prestigious semi- rural location of the much sought-after village of Balerno, close to excellent amenities, schooling, and transport links including Edinburgh International Airport. An exceptional home within a quiet cul-de-sac location with benefits including a double garage, multi-vehicle driveway, gas central heating, double glazing, and superb storage throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the generously proportioned family accommodation on offer.
The property is entered by way of an entrance vestibule which leads to the reception hall with cloaks wc off. There is an elegant light and spacious lounge with windows to side and rear providing excellent natural light. A comfortable family/dining room provides the perfect ambience for family entertaining and pleasantly overlooks the rear garden. The bright well laid out kitchen has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs and has ample space for table /chairs. Patio doors give direct access to the rear enclosed garden. To the lower floor there is also a separate utility room and office/bedroom 5. Finally, to the upper floor there is a large bright and sunny double bedroom with en suite shower room, 3 further good-sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and good built in storage/wardrobes.
The front and side gardens are neatly laid out to lawn with mature hedging, bushes and plants. The fully enclosed and well-designed walled rear garden is laid out to grass with attractive paved patios and pretty seating areas. The garden also features well stocked shaped flower beds and the Pergola together with the greenhouse and shed which will be included in the sale. A large monoblock drive to side provides off street parking and access to the large double garage.
by appt - 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- This extensive villa forms part of a small exclusive cul-de-sac within the prime residential area of Balerno
- Detached villa with landscaped gardens, drive and double garage
- Elegant light and spacious lounge, comfortable family/dining room
- Bright well laid out kitchen has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs, separate utility room and office/bedroom 5
- Large bright and sunny double bedroom with en suite shower room, 3 further good-sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom