Sold STC! This bright and spacious mid-terraced villa with delightful private gardens to the front and rear is quietly positioned within the sought after location of Corstorphine, close to excellent local amenities, reputable schooling and commuting links.
The property would appeal to the professionals or families alike seeking a fine home in a great location and early viewing is highly recommended. The property in brief comprises; entrance hallway with under stairs storage, large dual aspect lounge/diningroom with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen located off the dining area and door provides access to the rear garden, three good sized bedrooms all with built-in storage and neutral shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle. It should be noted that there is a fully floored attic room with Velux window, power and light. In addition, the property further benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing.
There is an attractive garden to the front of the property and to the rear the extensive enclosed garden is a great size, offers a high degree of privacy and provides a delightful space for outside dining/relaxing. Ample unrestricted parking is available to the front.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This bright and spacious villa is quietly positioned within the sought after location of Corstorphine
- Mid-terraced villa with delightful private gardens, on-street parking
- Lounge/diningroom with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen located off the dining area
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in storage
- Neutral shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle