Here are just some of the reasons sellers in Scotland instruct Neilsons to sell their home.
- Award winning firm, providing an award winning innovative client service. Winners of the The Negotiator Awards ‘Scottish Estate Agency of the Year’ 2019, Scottish Legal Awards ‘Residential Property Team of the Year’ 2020 and 2021, Law Awards of Scotland ‘High Street Firm of the Year’ 2021.
- Over 500 five star client reviews received on Google and Facebook!
- 44 years’ experience in the Edinburgh and Lothians residential market. We are a Firm of Solicitors who have been specialising in buying and selling property since 1977. Your sale and/or purchase will be under the supervision of an experienced Solicitor or Law Society Accredited Paralegal who will be on hand with friendly and professional advice every step of the way.
- Active buyers database of over 70,000 local buyers. At Neilsons, we will match your property to these buyers if it matches their criteria as soon as it goes live on the market!
- Free and exclusive access to ‘My Reports’ – our client Estate Agency portal. This unique feature gives Neilsons clients exclusive access to up-to-date information and statistics relating to their sale. It is viewable on any device and available 24/7.
- Unique budgetplanner service confirming comprehensive estimate of
competitive fees and outlays showing you the bigger picture with full transparency from the outset.
- Exceptionally strong marketing package, co-ordinating every aspect of your sale including Home Report, Floor Plan, For Sale board, and any other advertising instructed. Access to all cutting edge marketing options including videos, 360 tours, and even virtual staging. In addition, we can recommend full and partial staging options.
- Top selling ESPC Member Firm where the overwhelming majority of local (East Central Scotland) properties are advertised and sold.
- Six branches strategically placed throughout Edinburgh in Corstorphine, Edinburgh City Centre, South Queensferry and Bonnyrigg, Midlothian. Your property will be advertised in our shop fronts including on media players.
- Coverage in a wide range of different property websites including: Neilsons, ESPC, S1Homes, Prime Location, Zoopla.
- Professionally designed sales brochures designed to advertise your property in the most attractive light possible.
- Accompanied viewing service available on request with our panel of experienced professional viewing agents.
- House Doctor advice included free and as standard so you avoid common pitfalls prior to surveyor visit and present your property in the best possible light for marketing, ultimately resulting in achieving a higher sales price.
- State of the art and sophisticated client management and Estate Agency system
– we keep in regular touch with clients and potential purchasers during your property’s marketing campaign.
- Fully comprehensive Solicitor Estate Agency service. You can relax knowing that your sale estate agency and sale conveyancing legal work is being overseen by expert residential conveyancing Solicitors throughout the sale.
- If purchasing a property, we do not charge for Noting Interest or any unsuccessful Offers. In addition, we have a unique price matrix calculator that is only exclusively available to Neilsons clients to assist with deciding what to Offer.
- As a firm of Solicitors, we can also prepare Wills and Powers of Attorney so that all of your affairs are in order.