Here are just some of the reasons sellers in Scotland instruct Neilsons to sell their home.
- More than 40 years experience in the Edinburgh and Lothians residential market. Neilsons staff have detailed and up to date knowledge of the market.
- Free and exclusive access to ‘My Reports’ – our new client Estate Agency portal. This unique feature gives Neilsons clients exclusive access to up-to-date information and statistics relating to their sale. It is viewable on any device and available 24/7. Ask for a demonstration today!
- Unique budgetplanner service confirming comprehensive estimate of
competitive fees showing you the bigger picture from the outset.
- Strong marketing package, co-ordinating all aspects of your sale including Home
Report, Floor Plan, For Sale board, and any other advertising instructed.
- ESPC Member Firm where the overwhelming majority of local (East Central Scotland) properties are advertised and sold.
- Four shop fronts strategically placed throughout Edinburgh in Corstorphine, Edinburgh City Centre and South Queensferry. Your property will be advertised in all four shop fronts including on our six media players at our Head Office and City Centre Office 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Coverage in a wide range of different property websites including: Neilsons, ESPC, S1Homes, Prime Location, Zoopla, OnTheMarket.
- Range of professionally designed sales brochures designed to advertise your
property in the most attractive light possible – choice of styles and sizes with no additional charges for any alterations or re-prints of our classic printed brochure! We are the also the only firm in Edinburgh to offer clients the option of eBrochures which presents everything a potential buyer would want to know about the surrounding area in addition to your property’s details – view a sample by clicking this link here: interactive eBrochure.
- Accompanied viewing service available on request with our panel of experienced professional viewing agents.
- Excellent photography and video packages.
- House Doctor advice included free and as standard.
- State of the art and sophisticated client management and Estate Agency system
– we keep in regular touch with clients and potential purchasers during your property’s marketing campaign.
- Buyers database of over 36,000+ people – matched to your property if the
buying criteria matches as soon as it goes live on the market!