** UNDER OFFER WITHIN 14 DAYS ** This deceptively spacious terraced cottage forms part of a charming much sought after residential area of the historic seaside town of South Queensferry, minutes from Dalmeny Railway Station for convenient commuting to Edinburgh & Fife.
The accommodation is need of cosmetic refurbishment and comprises; entrance hall, spacious front facing kitchen/family dining room, large lounge with window formation to rear overlooking the extensive fully enclosed garden. To the lower floor there is also a bathroom and rear vestibule. Finally, to the upper floor there are two large double bedrooms with character combed ceilings. There is gas central heating, double glazing, built in storage and two parking spaces to front. Excellent potential. Lovely peaceful location. Early viewing recommended.
There is a garden to front together with small outhouse. The fully enclosed garden to rear is extensively plaid out to grass with patio area. The garden shed will be included
Sun 2-4pm or by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This deceptively spacious cottage forms part of a charming much sought after residential area of the historic seaside town of South Queensferry
- Terraced cottage with gardens, outhouse and private parking
- Large lounge with window formation to rear overlooking the extensive fully enclosed garden
- Spacious front facing kitchen/family dining room
- Two large double bedrooms with character combed ceilings