Home Report Valuation £390,000. An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this luxurious penthouse flat with own private parking spaces for owners as well as visitors. The property forms part of a small established courtyard development, pleasantly positioned for access to excellent local amenities, the City Centre, Holyrood Park & Arthur Seat and nearby Edinburgh’s celebrated Portobello beach.
Offered to the market in true move-in condition this exceptional home has benefitted from magnificent care and up-keep from its present owners and offers many fine features including two balconies to rear providing generous outdoor space and beautiful views towards Arthur Seat beyond. Accessed via a secure door entry system, warm and welcoming reception/dining hall benefits from four Velux windows and gives access to most rooms. The comfortable South-West facing light & airy lounge/sitting room is fully air-conditioned and is located with full length window formation and French doors providing excellent natural light and access to the large balcony which has space for bistro table and chairs and provides a panoramic view across Arthur Seat. Located off the lounge and featuring French doors to rear balcony the well-designed kitchen has a range of stylish base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. The master bedroom is fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathroom featuring three-piece suite, additional rear facing balcony/views towards Arthur seat. Finally, there are three further spacious bedrooms (two with French windows to Juliette balconies and one with further air-conditioning), en-suite shower room and contemporary family/master bathroom comprising classic white three-piece suite with powerful rainforest shower over bath together with full length screening glass. Further benefits include gas central heating, excellent newly fitted walk in storage/wardrobes/Sliderobes, access hatch to additional attic space and built in central music system to most rooms including kitchen and master bedroom and its en-suite. A wonderful home, viewing is essential!
The property is well positioned within attractive communal grounds with residential car park located to the rear. Hacking & Patterson are the Factoring Agents for the development, to which a fee is payable/further details available from selling agents.
By appt through Neilsons 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this luxurious flat pleasantly positioned for access to excellent local amenities, the City Centre, Holyrood Park & Arthur Seat and nearby Edinburgh’s celebrated Portobello beach
- Penthouse flat with communal grounds and own private parking spaces
- Light & airy lounge/sitting room, access to the large balcony
- Well-designed kitchen has a range of stylish base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further spacious bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Contemporary family/master bathroom comprising classic white three-piece suite