A delightful and unique mews style home set back from the main road within a charming courtyard setting. The property is situated within the highly sought-after area of Corstorphine, close to excellent amenities including a 24-hour Tesco, within walking distance of Corstorphine Primary School and easy reach of the City Centre and Edinburgh Airport by way of an excellent public transport service. Early viewing is recommended.
The accommodation comprises; Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, south facing dining kitchen with appliances and feature spiral staircase to the upper level, WC apartment and double bedroom with shower enclosure. Upper level to bright and spacious lounge and generously proportioned master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and good storage. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Off-street parking can be found within the communal courtyard setting.
Thurs 6-7pm, Sun 2-4pm or by appt.Book a viewing
- A delightful and unique mews style home set back from the main road within a charming courtyard setting
- Spacious and bright lounge
- Generously proportioned master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Further double bedroom with with shower enclosure
- Separate WC apartment
- Off-street parking within the communal courtyard setting