This impressive main door flat is conveniently placed in the popular district of Meadowbank, only a short walk from Holyrood Park, and close to a host of excellent amenities, schooling, and transport links. The property is bound to appeal to young professionals or a growing family with benefits including lovely original features, private front garden, direct access to a well-maintained shared rear garden, gas central heating, and double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The subject, in brief, comprises: entrance vestibule, hallway with two versatile boxrooms off (one of which can be used as study or nursery), comfortable lounge with feature fireplace, spacious and bright dining kitchen with direct access to well-kept shared garden, utility room, two double bedrooms, and stylish bathroom with modern three-piece suite including shower over bath.
There is an easily maintained private garden to the front and a shared drying green to the rear laid to well-tended lawn. Ample unrestricted on-street parking can be found within the surrounding area.
Sun 2-4pm or by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This impressive flat is conveniently placed in the popular district of Meadowbank
- Main door flat with private garden to front and communal rear garden, ample on-street parking
- Comfortable lounge with feature fireplace
- Spacious and bright dining kitchen, utility room
- Two double bedrooms, two versatile boxrooms
- Stylish bathroom with modern three-piece suite including shower over bath