Sold STC within 21 days! This attractive main door upper villa with private parking space forms part of an established landscaped courtyard development within the heart of the much sought-after area of Balerno, close to good local day to day amenities and well placed for convenient access to the City Centre by way of excellent public transport.
This lovely home would make an ideal purchase for professionals, retirees or buy to let investor and internal viewing is recommended. Entrance stairs to hallway, comfortable well-proportioned lounge with twin window formation to front providing excellent natural light and a leafy open aspect beyond. There is a spacious breakfast kitchen which has ample base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. The sunny rear facing master bedroom features his and her wardrobes and access to the en suite shower room. Finally, there is a second bedroom and bathroom comprising three-piece suite. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, good built in storage/wardrobes.
The property is pleasantly positioned with leafy landscaped communal grounds with an allocated parking space (No 2) located to the rear courtyard. A factoring fee is payable to Charles Whyte Factoring Agents (further details are available on request).
by apt tel 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- This attractive upper villa forms within the heart of Balerno
- Main door upper villa with private parking space forms part of an established landscaped courtyard development
- Comfortable well-proportioned lounge
- Spacious breakfast kitchen which has ample base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room, second bedroom
- Bathroom comprising three-piece suite