Sold STC within 15 days! This beautiful main door upper villa with extensive floored attic space forms part of an established residential area that is popular with professionals and growing families.
In true walk in condition this lovely home has many attractive features and internal viewing is highly recommended. The welcoming upper hall is enhanced by natural wood doors giving access to most rooms. The elegant lounge/dining room with corner window formation creates the perfect ambience for family living/entertaining and is open plan to the contemporary kitchen. The kitchen itself has a range of stylish base, glass display and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. The master bedroom also has a corner window formation providing excellent natural light and is further enhanced with access to a cute snug for chilling or using as a study area. Finally, there is a second large double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, storage cupboard in hall and access the floored attic which provides excellent conversion potential (plans were in place/date now lapsed).
A gate gives access to the private enclosed garden and path to main door entrance. The paved garden also has an area of lawn and large raised decked patio. The garden shed and child’s play house will be included in the sale. Ample street parking is available within the area.
by appt tel NeilsonsBook a viewing
- This beautiful upper villa with extensive floored attic space forms part of an established residential area that is popular with professionals and growing families
- Main door upper villa with enclosed garden and ample on-street parking
- Elegant lounge/dining room
- The kitchen itself has a range of stylish base, glass display and wall mounted units with coordinating work surfaces/splash backs
- Master bedroom with access to a cute snug for chilling or using as a study area, second large double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath