An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this bright and spacious main door upper villa enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac setting within the ever popular district of Corstorphine. The property is an ideal home for the first time buyer, young professionals, those with a growing family, or as a rental investment with benefits including residents parking, private garden, a single lock-up garage, gas central heating (new boiler installed March 2019) and double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The property comprises; stairway with useful cloak cupboard leading to welcoming entrance hallway and hatch to partially floored loft storage, spacious lounge with fireplace, stylish kitchen overlooking the rear, two good sized bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and white three-piece bathroom with shower over the corner bath.
There is a private enclosed garden to the rear which is the ideal haven for outside dining or relaxing, and a safe place for children to play. There is an abundance of parking available to residents within the surrounding area and a lock-up garage with up and over door can be found close by.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this bright and spacious upper villa enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac setting within the ever popular district of Corstorphine
- Main door upper villa with enclosed garden, garage and on-street parking
- Spacious lounge with fireplace
- Stylish kitchen overlooking the rear
- Two good sized bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes)
- White three-piece bathroom with shower over the corner bath