Sold STC. This architect-designed house provides a modern addition to a stone-built steading conversion and provides an idyllic semi-rural position approximately 6 miles from Edinburgh.
This exceptional family home is entered via the welcoming reception hall. Creating the perfect ambience for family living/entertaining there is a magnificent curved wall living room open plan to dining room with a trio of full-length windows to front providing excellent natural light and an open aspect beyond. The contemporary dining kitchen enjoys dual aspect windows and a range of stylish units to include all integrated appliances. To the lower floor there is also a fourth bedroom, contemporary shower room and walk in storage/utility. To the upper floor a feature of this property has to be the fabulous master bedroom with full length window formation and door leading out to the large curved decked terrace which provides secluded outdoor space and panoramic views over countryside beyond. There is also a large walk in dressing room and contemporary en suite bathroom with separate shower enclosure. Finally, to the upper floor there are two further bright and spacious double bedrooms. Further benefits include solid oak flooring, timber framed double glazing, LPG heating, landscaped garden to front and allocated residents’ parking for two vehicles.
The landscaped garden to front is laid out to lawn with decorative aggregate borders, paving and raised flower beds. Two allocated parking spaces are within the residents’ car park.
By appt tel Neilsons on 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- This architect-designed house provides a modern addition to a stone-built steading conversion and provides an idyllic semi-rural position
- Landscaped garden and two allocated parking spaces
- Livingroom open plan to diningroom, Dining kitchen with a range of stylish units to include all integrated appliances
- Fabulous master bedroom with full length window formation and door leading out to the large curved decked terrace, dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Shower room and walk in storage/utility