This attractive terraced villa forms part of an established modern development with the popular Midlothian Town of Dalkeith and is well placed for convenient commuting.
In move in condition this lovely home would make an ideal purchase for professionals, retirees or young family and comprises; entrance hall with access to the cloaks/wc, bright lounge with window to front providing excellent natural light. The room is enhanced by glazed doors and gives direct access to the breakfast kitchen. The stylish kitchen has a range of high gloss base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. There is room for a breakfast table/chairs and elegant French doors lead to the fully enclosed landscaped garden to rear. Finally, there are two bedrooms and contemporary bathroom with electric shower over bath together with glazed shower screen. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and good built in storage/wardrobes.
There is an easily maintained garden to the front of the property which is neatly laid out by way of decorative aggregate. To the rear the landscaped garden is fully enclosed by fencing, has an access gate, paved patio, practical artificial lawn and attractive raised decked patio. Ideal for Al Fresco dining!
Sun 2-4pm or by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This attractive villa forms part of an established modern development with the popular Midlothian Town of Dalkeith
- Terraced villa with landscaped gardens and allocated parking space
- Bright lounge enhanced by glazed doors and gives direct access to the breakfast kitchen
- Stylish kitchen has a range of high gloss base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs
- Two bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with electric shower over bath, downstairs WC