Sold STC! An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this bright and spacious main door upper villa enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac setting within the ever popular district of Liberton. The property is an ideal home for the first time buyer, young professionals, those with a growing family, or as a rental investment with benefits including private garden, a single lock-up garage, gas central heating and double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The property which has recently been fully refurbished to a high standard and is in true move-in condition comprises; stairway with useful cupboard leading to welcoming entrance hallway, well proportioned lounge/dining open plan to modern stylish fitted kitchen with appliances, two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and contemporary bathroom with white three-piece suite and rainfall shower over bath.
There is a section of private garden located to the rear of the property together with a single lock-up garage. On-street parking can be found within the cul-de-sac and surrounding area.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this bright and spacious upper villa enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac setting within the ever popular district of Liberton
- Main door upper villa with private garden and single lock-up garage
- Well proportioned lounge/dining open plan to kitchen
- Stylish fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with white three-piece suite and rainfall shower over bath