Sold STC within 7 days! This spacious, two-bedroom flat forms part of an attractive 1930’s Art Deco building and is presented to market in stunning condition. The top floor flat is conveniently located in the popular Comely Bank district with easy access to the city centre and has a host of fantastic amenities on its doorstep.
The impressive property will appeal to young professional couples as well as investors seeking a high yield with early viewing highly recommended.
It benefits from lift access, electric central heating, communal hot water system, double glazing, hardwired smoke alarms, well-maintained communal stairwell and resident’s parking.
The immaculate accommodation comprises: secure entry system, well-maintained communal hall with lift access, welcoming hallway with built in storage, bright and spacious dual aspect dining lounge, stylish kitchen with modern range of units including appliances, generously proportioned master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, further double bedroom, and bathroom with contemporary three-piece suite including shower over bath.
There is a beautifully maintained communal garden surrounding the property with private resident’s parking to the front and ample parking for permit holders in the neighbouring streets.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This spacious flat forms part of an attractive 1930’s Art Deco building and is presented to market in stunning condition
- Top floor flat with communal garden and on-street parking
- Bright and spacious dual aspect dining lounge
- Stylish kitchen with modern range of units including appliances
- Master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, further double bedroom
- Bathroom with contemporary three-piece suite including shower over bath