Under Offer STC. This traditional ground floor flat forms part of an established high amenity area and all front rooms enjoy panoramic views over the Forth Estuary.
Entrance by way of a security entry phone system. Welcoming hallway with access to all rooms. The large lounge/dining room is pleasantly located with patio doors providing good natural light and direct access to the gardens. There is a bright well laid out kitchen which has ample base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs and some appliances will be included in the sale. Finally, there are two front facing well-proportioned double bedrooms, cloaks wc and bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The property has been freshly decorated throughout and further benefits include good built in storage, double glazing and gas central heating by way of a Combination boiler. An ideal purchase for professionals, retirees or holiday/buy to let investor. Viewing recommended!
There is an elevated communal garden located to the rear of the property. An area of ground directly outside the patio doors belongs to the property. Ample street parking is available with the area.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This traditional flat forms part of an established high amenity area and all front rooms enjoy panoramic views over the Forth Estuary
- Ground floor flat with communal gardens and on-street parking
- Large lounge/dining room
- Bright well laid out kitchen which has ample base and wall mounted units with coordinating work surfaces/splash backs and some appliances
- Two front facing well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Cloaks wc and bathroom with separate shower enclosure