Fixed Price at HR valuation!
This stunning third floor flat with lovely views over the Forth Estuary provides generously proportioned contemporary accommodation with secure underground allocated parking space.
In true move in condition this beautiful home merits internal viewing to be fully appreciated and comprises; secure video entrance with stairs and lift to all floors. The light and airy lounge/dining room is open plan to the stylish kitchen and enjoys access to two large decked balconies providing exceptional outdoor space. The kitchen itself has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/splash backs. There is also access to a practical separate utility area. Finally, there is an appealing modern bathroom with shower unit over bath and a bright and sunny double bedroom enhanced by a Juliette balcony providing views beyond. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and good built in storage/wardrobes. An ideal purchase for professionals or retirees. Viewing highly recommended!
The property is pleasantly situated with attractive communal grounds with a courtyard to rear and secure underground parking space. There is also ample on street parking within the area. A factoring fee is payable to James Gibb Factoring Agents (further details available from selling agents).
By appt through Neilsons 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- This stunning flat with lovely views over the Forth Estuary provides generously proportioned contemporary accommodation
- Third floor flat with communal grounds and secure underground allocated parking space
- Light and airy lounge/dining room
- Open plan to the stylish kitchen with a range of modern base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating work surfaces/ splash backs
- Sunny double bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower unit over bath