This charming and spacious end terraced house (circa. 1850’s) is offered to the market in fantastic condition and boasts a large double garage/workshop to the rear and secluded private garden. Located in the the picturesque village of Pathhead, within easy reach of the Edinburgh city by-pass, motorway networks and the Scottish Borders. The property is bound to appeal to those seeking a semi-rural location close to excellent amenities, schooling, and transport links. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises; welcoming entrance hall with cloak cupboard, impressive lounge with study area, beautiful wood flooring running through most rooms, travertine floor tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, and a striking open fireplace with marble hearth, diningroom with imposing vaulted ceiling, inner hall with WC off and door to side lane, spacious breakfasting kitchen with appliances and glazed double doors to rear garden, upper landing overlooking the diningroom, generously proportioned master bedroom with sunny triple aspect and fitted wardrobes, further good-sized double bedroom, and large bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle. A further benefit is the oil-fired central heating system and combi boiler providing year-round economical comfort.
The fully enclosed rear garden is laid to patio and lawn surrounded by well stocked flower and planting beds, the perfect haven for outside dining and relaxing. The double garage to the rear has light, power and an electric up and over door and has potential to be utilised as a workshop, studio, or office if desired.
by appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This charming and spacious house (circa. 1850’s) is offered to the market in fantastic condition
- End terraced house with enclosed garden and double garage
- Impressive lounge with study area
- Spacious breakfasting kitchen with appliances, diningroom
- Master bedroom with sunny triple aspect and fitted wardrobes, further good-sized double bedroom
- Large bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle