Sold STC. This impressive end-terraced villa boasts charming original features and is well placed in the ever popular Corstorphine district close to a host of excellent amenities, schooling, and transport links. The property would make an ideal family home with benefits including a sunny south facing and fully enclosed rear garden, double glazing, and gas central heating. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule with original tiled flooring, hallway, striking bay windowed lounge with ornate cornice and feature fireplace, spacious dining kitchen with door to rear garden, upper landing with hatch to attic, generously proportioned master bedroom with lovely open view towards the Pentland Hills and built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms, and stylish fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite.
The fully enclosed south facing rear garden is a real feature of the property and offers the perfect haven for outside dining and relaxing. The easily maintained space is laid to patio and lawn with mature shrubs and planting beds surrounding. To the front lies a small section of private garden and ample unrestricted on-street parking can be found within the area.
By appt through Neilsons.Book a viewing
- This impressive villa boasts charming original features and is well placed in the ever popular Corstorphine district
- End-terraced villa with gardens and on-street parking
- Striking bay windowed lounge
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with lovely open view towards the Pentland Hills and built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite