Sold STC - This beautiful end terraced cottage on an elevated site enjoys “breathtaking” panoramic views over the Firth of Forth towards the Forth Road Bridge & Queensferry Crossing beyond. An exceptional location within the charming village of North Queensferry.
In move in condition this freshly decorated home comprises; welcoming hall, light and airy front facing lounge providing fantastic uninterrupted views beyond and featuring an open fireplace. There is a stylish breakfast kitchen with a range of contemporary base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating works surfaces/splash backs. Finally, there is a large bright double bedroom also with panoramic views beyond and contemporary bathroom with classic white three-piece suite and electric shower/glazed shower screen over bath. Benefits include electric heating, double glazing and good built in storage/wardrobes. An excellent purchase for a professional person/couple or good holiday/buy to let investment.
There is a private split-level garden to the rear of the property with side access gate and path leading to the front entrance. The property also benefits from a covered terrace to front well positioned to enjoy outdoor space and panoramic views beyond. Ample street parking is available within the area.
There is a garden to the front of the property which is mainly laid to grass. This is currently still owned by the council but it may be of interest to prospective buyers that the present owner has permission from the council to purchase this section of ground. The site offers exceptional scope for development subject to the necessary planning permission.
Please see Virtual Tour/Video section.Book a viewing
- This beautiful cottage on an elevated site enjoys “breathtaking” panoramic views over the Firth of Forth towards the Forth Road Bridge & Queensferry Crossing beyond
- End terraced cottage with gardens and on-street parking
- Front facing lounge featuring an open fireplace
- Stylish breakfast kitchen with a range of contemporary base and wall mounted units with co-ordinating works surfaces/ splash backs
- Large bright double bedroom also with panoramic views beyond
- Contemporary bathroom with classic white three-piece suite and electric shower/glazed shower screen over bath