Sold STC within 13 days. An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented semi-detached villa with private gardens and lock-up garage, quietly forming part of an established landscaped courtyard development, situated within the sought after Corstorphine district of the city, within easy reach of amenities and transport links.
The generously proportioned accommodation would make an ideal purchase for the young professionals or growing family and early viewing is highly recommended. In brief the property comprises; welcoming entrance hallway with built-in storage, spacious and bright lounge, attractive modern dining kitchen with patio doors to conservatory overlooking the rear and providing access to garden, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further good sized bedrooms and bathroom with three-piece suite. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and excellent storage throughout.
There is a lovely well maintained enclosed garden to rear together with a section of lawn to the front. There is a private lock-up garage within the courtyard. Ample residents parking is available to the front of the development and in the surrounding area. In addition, there is a good sized workshop included in the sale.
By appt with Neilsons on 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase this well presented villa situated within the sought after Corstorphine district of the city
- Semi detached villa with private gardens and lock-up garage
- Spacious and bright lounge
- Attractive modern dining kitchen with patio doors to conservatory
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with three-piece suite