An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase a light and spacious second floor flat forming part of a traditional building in the highly desirable area of Tollcross lying to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
Enjoying a bright southerly aspect, this extremely charming property offers generous and flexible accommodation with enhancing period features briefly comprising; welcoming entrance hallway, lounge/second bedroom, large, well fitted kitchen/dining/family room with appliances, double bedroom with boxroom off providing ample storage and bathroom with electric shower. Freshly decorated with attractive natural wood finishes further benefits include gas central heating, useful storage and a shared drying area. Residents’ zoned parking.
It is anticipated that this home will prove to be of particular interest to perhaps the first time buyer or investor and early viewing is highly recommended.
Please see Virtual Tour/Video section.Book a viewing
- An excellent opportunity has arisen to purchase a light and spacious flat forming part of a traditional building in the highly desirable area of Tollcross
- Second floor flat with shared garden and residents parking
- Well fitted kitchen/ dining/family room with appliances
- Double bedroom with boxroom off, second bedroom/lounge
- Bathroom with electric shower