A rare opportunity to purchase this impressive upper villa of enormous proportions (Approx 329 square metres), well placed in the popular district of Restalrig close to excellent amenities, schooling, and commuter links. The handsome C-Listed property was built around 1885 and originally home to the Victoria Industrial School for Girls before being converted into residential.
The flexible accommodation boasts many fine period features and comprises; external stairs to access sunny dual aspect diningroom, welcoming hallway with charming wooden flooring and striking staircase, most imposing drawing room with sunny triple aspect and vaulted ceiling, spacious lounge/formal diningroom with feature fireplace, comfortable sittingroom, kitchen with appliances, four generous double bedrooms (two of which on upper level lead to extensive storerooms), large family bathroom with attractive four-piece suite, and showerroom. Further benefits include gas central heating and a multi-vehicle driveway.
There is a driveway to the side capable of holding multiple vehicles with further unrestricted on-street parking available within the surrounding area.
By appt with Neilsons on 0131 625 2222.Book a viewing
- A rare opportunity to purchase this impressive upper villa of enormous proportions (Approx 329 square metres), well placed in the popular district of Restalrig
- Upper villa with driveway
- Lounge, sittingroon, drawingroom, diningroom
- Kitchen with appliances
- Four generous double bedrooms (two of which on upper level lead to extensive storerooms)
- Large family bathroom with attractive fourpiece suite, and showerroom