LIMITED TIME REMAINING. BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW.
Generously sized, fully detached family home on a peaceful cul-de-sac minutes’ walk from the centre of Penicuik, with extended garage and private front, side & rear gardens.
• Fully detached, 20th century family home
• Private front, side & rear gardens
• Move-in condition
• Spacious throughout
• Entrance hall with storage
• 3-Double bedrooms on the lower level along with guests w.c
• Access directly into the extended garage
• Living room with large window affording plenty of natural light and fantastic views
• Modern, fitted dining kitchen with French doors to the rear garden
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Additional double bedroom
• Family bathroom with four piece suite and separate shower
• Insulated, partially floored roof space
• Integral double garage with electric door
• Front garden with driveway for off-street parking and two external stairs leading to an established, well-stocked back garden
• Double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout
This established family house, in a peaceful cul-de-sac, forms part of a prestigious development.
In pristine condition and beautifully presented, this marvellous home, set on two floors, offers modern comfortable living. The house primarily devotes its ground floor to three bedrooms that are accessed from the entrance hall; a short flight of steps leads into the largest of the three bedrooms and the remaining two smaller bedrooms could also find alternative uses, should that be desired. A wash room, with basin and WC occupies a corner of the hall. The integral double garage has an electrically operated door for vehicular parking and a pedestrian door leading into the entrance hall.
The main reception room is situated on the first floor and has a large full height, south easterly facing, picture window that looks to the River North Esk and the open country beyond. The room is designed to accommodate both a dining and a sitting area. The fitted kitchen, incorporating another dining space, offers ample floor and wall storage, down lit work surfaces and a full complement of integrated appliances; it also provides access to the flagged patio in the back garden.
The master bedroom is to the rear of the house and includes a large built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, with under-floor heating; there is one more double bedroom with built in wardrobe to the front of the house - the furniture in this bedroom matches the built-in wardrobe doors and will therefore remain and form part of the sale.
A naturally lit, tiled family bathroom with four piece suite and a separate shower, completes the accommodation on the first floor.
The house is double glazed throughout and there is a combi boiler situated in the garage that provides both central heating and hot water. For peace of mind, there is an alarm system.
There is both a front and back garden; the front garden that is lawned incorporates a drive way to the garage that allows for off-street parking. The house has two external staircases that allow entrance from the front to the back garden. The back garden is a blaze of colour in the summer months, as it is now exceptionally well established, well-stocked and rigorously maintained. The paved area, directly behind the house, is ideal for al fresco entertaining.
Penicuik is an historic Midlothian town , a short drive from the Edinburgh bypass and 11 miles from Edinburgh city centre. It has a good mix of amenities including: Tesco and Lidl supermarkets; banking; a post office and a wide choice of restaurants, pubs and cafes. There is a library, as well as a leisure centre with a gym and swimming pool. Situated between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, recreation is catered for with a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walking, climbing, cycling, golf, and skiing at the Hillend dry-ski facility. There are six primary and two high schools within the town. The A701 and A702 provide road links north and south, and there are regular bus services to the centre of Edinburgh and other local destinations
By appt through Neilsons 0131 625 2222Book a viewing
- This established family house, in a peaceful cul-de-sac, forms part of a prestigious development and lies a five minute walk away, to the south east, from the centre of Penicuik