We have a range of exciting opportunities across our conveyancing, estate agency and private client teams at Neilsons:
Private Client Solicitor or Paralegal
Due to our continued expansion, Neilsons are offering an excellent opportunity for a qualified Private Client Solicitor or Paralegal to join our multi-award winning team.
The successful candidate will have a varied and busy case load, dealing with all aspects of private client work, as follows:-
- Executry Administration;
- Succession planning;
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney;
- Preparation of Wills;
- Tax advice;
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Either a Paralegal qualification or a Scottish Solicitor practicing certificate;
- Between 1-4 years experience as a private client Solicitor or Paralegal;
- Excellent verbal and written communicative skills;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to time manage effectively and manage a busy caseload;
- A full UK driving licence;
Full training will be provided and you will have every opportunity to develop your role at Neilsons.
Salary: A competitive salary will be offered.
Prospective candidates should send their CV and covering letter to our Partner, Claire Corrieri in the first instance for consideration.
Strictly no agencies.
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Following our continued expansion and growth, Neilsons Solicitors and Estate Agents are looking to recruit a full-time Conveyancing Paralegal who will join our growing Residential Conveyancing team at our Midlothian office.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing Paralegal to join one of Edinburgh and the Lothians’ top conveyancing firms.
Main duties and responsibilities involve:-
- Dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Dealing with transactions in a prompt and efficient manner, providing an excellent service to clients, as part of a highly talented team involving solicitors, paralegals and administrative support staff.
- Dealing with transactions right through to settlement in a friendly and supportive working environment.
Essential Skills and Attributes: –
- Law Society of Scotland accredited Paralegal.
- Extensive conveyancing experience working in a similar role.
- Highly organised person and process driven with good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of business.
- Proven ability to work to critical deadlines and effectively time manage workload.
- IT skills and confidence using Microsoft Office Suite – full training will be given on our bespoke Office systems.
If you are looking for a move to a Firm which recognises talent and commitment, and you have the necessary skill set, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your current CV and a covering letter to Ailsa Montgomery, HR and Operations Executive.
Salary dependent on experience.
Strictly no agencies.